V Marine Energy Conference: Presentation and poster download area
- Post by: JRL-ORE
- Comments off
The V Marine Energy Conference was held in the Bizkaia Aretoa in Bilbao on November 13th.
The Conference was organized by Euskampus Fundazioa with University Basque Country (UPV/EHU), Tecnalia and BCAM.
Here you can download the presentations of the conference:
- New initiative Joint Research Laboratory on Offshore Renewable Energy. Eider Robles, Scientific Director of JRL-ORE.
- ELBE Alliance: Analysis of Blue Energy status in 20 non-European countries. Marcos Suarez, Basque Energy Cluster.
- R&D on wave energy conversion at Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisbon: forty years of story and prospects for future work. Antonio Falcão, IST.
- Analyzing the offshore wind turbine technology field through patents and scientific publications. Scott Mizerkiewicz and Guilhem Pasquier, VIA INNO.
- BiMEP Test Infrastructure. Best practice for developers when preparing sea trials. Yago Torre-Enciso, BiMEP.
In addition to the presentations, there was a succesful poster session. Here you can download the presented posters:
- Small signal modelling and analysis of an offshore HVDC transmission link.Marta Haro Larrode.
- Performance analysis of different Wave Energy Converter Technologies for the particular wave conditions of the Basque coast. Juan Iradier.
- Project Wave Energy in the Southern Europe (WESE). Juan Bald
- Fatigue Assesment of Mooring Lines of Floating Offshore Renewable Energy Platforms. Imanol Touzón
- Fundamentals of the operation of a wave flume: design and build of a 12 metres long wave flume to be installed in the laboratory of Fluid Mechanics at the Faculty on Engineering in Bilbao. Erika de la Hoz
- Novel Methodology for Holistic Assesment of Wave Energy Design Options. Pablo Ruiz-Minguela
- Computational and experimental research of Oscillating Water Column device. Leire Maiztegi
- Basic design of the stabilization system of a semi-submerged floating offshore wind platform. Diego Lanz
- Sea trial results of the operation of a predictive algorithm in the Mutriku plant. François Xavier Fäy
- Analysis of Improvement Opportunities at Mutriku Wave Power Plant. Jon Lekube
The conference organization would like to thank all the participants for the high quality of the presentations and discussions. We hope to see you again in future editions.